august

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

completely and utterly and wonderfully gratuitous.

I just want to take a moment out of Crazy Laundry Wednesday (CLW) to note that Bug's been out of school for over a month, most of which he's has had to be still and calm due to the removal of the tonsils and adenoids, AND we've been snowed in for days without so much as a car ride. I'd like to also note I've been told that they, being Bug and Sugarplum Fairy, should be killing each other by now.




...but they're not. He's still letting her in his room. And they're building tents, and he's "making snacks" (he's taking the wrappers off of popsicles), and I've heard not one irate word from him, or her signature shriek; only lots of giggles and her agreeing to his every idea. They will never, ever know how much this makes my heart feel like it's going to just burst from happiness, to watch them want to be around each other, for my little loves to love each other, too.

2 comments: